9.24.2015

Seth Lowe featured on Wonderful Machine

Seth Lowe is featured on Wonderful Machine's blog today!   The story talks about his recent Wyoming trip and really fills you in on some of the details.....here's an excerpt:

"This project pushed me in so many ways. I was out for over a week, sleeping on an air mattress in an old trailer in a flooded town in Northern Wyoming. Batteries were charged in random rest stops and diners, images were loaded and backed up on my laptop in smokey bars, and the fanciest beer in the area was coors light. I had a jeep that could barely get around because the roads were so bad, and a lot of the images were shot in the rain and mud, with livestock bumping into me ... just working in these conditions for a week made me a much stronger photographer than I was going into the project, and I am really proud of that."

This project is interesting from start to finish, and the images clearly reflect his amazing experience.

© Seth Lowe

© Seth Lowe

© Seth Lowe


No comments: